So, for my first post I get to celebrate my new blog banner! 'Twas an assignment. I did take a lot of liberties with this though ;; I ended up not asking for much of my professor's opinion on it, but a few fellow classmates helped me decide whether it was good enough or not.
I designed the look for the blog first and basically stretched from there. The banner ended up being organic with a twist of futurism, and I have to say that I really do love it. The handmade 'font' still needs a little work, but for a beginning I think it'll serve me well.
Shinjite means Believe in Japanese. It is my absolute favorite word in the world (of course, I don't know every word, but it is how it is for now). I think it works out well since the main style I use for my art is anime. Hopefully it can convey some of my interests as well as my skills =3

No comments:
Post a Comment