Alright! Now it's time to brand myself. It's a basic design with minimal flair, but with enough there to keep your interest (...hopefully)
My name with a custom font. I always sign CJ Pritchett on my art. I like the ambiguity of my name where it is not masculine or feminine. The two t's at the end are always double crossed to create a spiritual gate very prominent in Japanese lifestyle/culture. The three moons were an image I found as a girl and it has stuck with me since. I did find out what it was though! They represent basically everything:
"...the three [...] figures are frequently described as the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone, each of which symbolises both a separate stage in the female life cycle and a phase of the moon, and often rules one of the realms of [the] earth, underworld, and the heavens."
You can read more about it here.

No comments:
Post a Comment