Saturday, September 10, 2011

Watercolor by Mark Crilley

Got a video that I think can help me out for two classes at once!

Oh, by the by, sometimes the audio on Mark Crilley's videos go haywire. You may have to add "&fmt=18" or change the video quality to 240p. I'd suggest watching it both ways so you can see the art and hear what he has to say =P



I think this video really could help me with whatever it is that I'm trying to achieve. I draw in a manga/anime style all the time and it's truly inspiring to see someone doing something similar to what I wish to do. I think it's interesting to see how he mixes media to get just the look he wants. Also, the shading is beautiful to me, which is sort of funny since I usually hate shading things! It makes me want to try it, though ^0^

Anyways, I'll be posting the second part next week (but I can't stop you from watching it now ^-^;; ) Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment