Love love love this one. The colors and the way they made the focal point caught my eye. The background is too dark for what I want, though. Not sure if I want bright or pastel colors...
I almost didn't see this one! It has an awesome motif and beautiful design~ This one will definitely help me figure out how to put the title, time, place and whatnot on my own poster <3 Also, I really love the bubble-like shapes x333
The way that the characters (child and teddy bear) were styled is pretty close to the way I envision the way I'll place my own 'characters' on the poster.
This is a bit far from what I want, but also similar. I like the colors being surrounded by the speakers, drawing the eye to them.
And while I realize this next one isn't a poster, I love the bright cheerfulness of this video, aside from the few displays of, ah, unpleasant images:
Here be the links to the sites of all these posters and more:
First and Second poster, plus 28 other awesome designs.
Third poster which is a blog of another artist =3
Fourth poster which was on Shutterstock~
Random site that I could not figure out how to post pictures from.




i love the music video, and I love "Of Montreal", even with their unpleasantness
ReplyDelete