Thursday, October 6, 2011

Poster Exposure - Which Event?

Aaalrighty~ So, onto the next project. This time, a poster for an event! Ah, but which event? It didn't take me too long to think about it, actually.

See, recently-ish I attended a meeting for an organization participating in an art auction (yay!). The auction is more of a charity/fund raiser kind of event. The two causes being supported will be for the local Animal Shelter and the other is Rainbow Room, a resource center specializing in the needs of children and infants.

When it was first discussed that this event would need a poster, I was immediately filled with inspiration. Most of the time, though, my actual work doesn't meet my vision ;;; But hopefully I can make it just as cute and colorful as I saw it then ^-^

For now, here are the links to Rainbow Room and the Animal Shelter:

Rainbow Room (in Dallas)
Animal Shelter

No comments:

Post a Comment