Monday, October 17, 2011

Video Project - Inspiration

Well, I had trouble finding any videos that had exactly what I was looking for. This is probably a good thing, right? Haha, it's too bad that all the examples I found are creepy too ^-^;;; I promise I don't want to make it a horror opera! I'm just looking at the art styles, folks. Here is the first video I found:



Yes, I'm using Vocaloid videos xD A lot of them are very creative, diverse, and actually use animation to go with music! I like the parts where suddenly it leaves its chibi look to become more detailed. Switching is good <3 Next:



This video, while hard to understand, does do a switch in art forms that I can appreciate. I especially like the beginning where there are, what you could say are abstract shapes surrounded by nothing but darkness. In my work, I want it to be brighter though since it's a child's hopes ^^;;;; Perhaps abstract forms with white backgrounds =3

Well, until later~

No comments:

Post a Comment